Healthcare institutions in rural areas of Westminster, CO, US welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their cosmopolitan city of Westminster, CO, US hospitals and serve the community of Westminster, Colorado and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Physicians can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
It is an life chaning opportunity for physician Physicians with specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in CO. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Understand patients' health conditions based on symptoms and tests
• Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
• Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
• Consulting with other physicians, referring patients to specialists when necessary, and working with other healthcare staff, such as nurses, assistants, and other physicians.
• Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
• Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
• Refer patients to specialists if necessary
• Examine, analyze and interpret lab tests results
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of CO with the following qualifications:
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• Must have completed a residency in the US.
• Must be responsible and trustworthy individual.
• Must be caring and attentive to the patients' needs and questions.
• Must be a good human being and a good colleague.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in CO will be preferred.