Physicians Per Diem Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Fullerton
Nursing homes in uban areas of Fullerton, California, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their rural areas of Fullerton, California, United States medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Fullerton, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Physicians can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
The offer is for expert Physicians with specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in California. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
• Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
• Keep records of patients’ progress and history
• Set diagnosis based on medical expertise and knowledge
• Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
• Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
• Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
• Prescribing medications or therapies.
• Diagnosing and treating injuries, illnesses, and disorders.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of California with the following qualifications:
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• The history of participating in volunteering activities will be a plus.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of California will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.