Healthcare institutions in uban areas of Lakewood, CO, US are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their metropolitan city of Lakewood, CO, US medical centers to serves the community of Lakewood, Colorado and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Physicians can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
This is an life chaning opportunity for specialist Physicians with speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in CO. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Perform routine examinations of patients
• Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
• Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
• Explaining medical procedures to patients.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
• Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
• Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate and called for.
• Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
• Access patient's medical history
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• Must have completed a residency in the US.
• Must be responsible and trustworthy individual.
• Must be caring and attentive to the patients' needs and questions.
• Must be a good human being and a good colleague.
• Completion of a residency within the state.
• Medical degree for a well know institute in the US.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Lakewood, Colorado is recommended.