Medical centers in uban areas of Independence, Missouri, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their urban development of Independence, Missouri, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Independence, Missouri and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
This is an life chaning opportunity for general practitioner Physicians with specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Missouri. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Examining patients, taking medical histories, addressing patients' concerns, and answering patients' questions.
• Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
• Stay up to date with latest research, technologies and best practices
• Collaborate with other physicians and team members
• Give appropriate health advice
• Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
• Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
• Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
• Recommending and designing treatment plans.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Missouri and the following qualifications:
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• A medical degree and the successful completion of a residency and internship.
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Missouri will be preferred.