Physicians Permanent Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Elizabeth
Hospitals in rural areas of Elizabeth, NJ, USA are always looking for talented doctors and nurses for their sub-urban areas of Elizabeth, NJ, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Elizabeth, New Jersey and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This opportunity is for experienced or to-be Physicians with specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in NJ. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
• Keep records of patients’ progress and history
• Set diagnosis based on medical expertise and knowledge
• Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
• Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
• Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
• Prescribing medications or therapies.
• Diagnosing and treating injuries, illnesses, and disorders.
• Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of NJ and the following qualifications:
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• The history of participating in volunteering activities will be a plus.
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
• Previous working experience as a Physician for 3 year(s)
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
• Empathetic and compassionate nature is important to be successful in the profession.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in NJ will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.