Physicians Permanent Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Oxnard
Private medical centers in rural areas of Oxnard, California, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their cosmopolitan city of Oxnard, California, United States of America facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Oxnard, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
It is an opportunity for physician Physicians with specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in California. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Complying with medical laws (for example, HIPAA).
• Updating patients' charts and information to reflect current findings and treatments.
• Record complete, timely and legible medical records.
• Prescribe pharmaceuticals, other medications, and treatment regimens to treat identified and documented medical conditions.
• Develop safe and trusting relationships with patients
• Prescribe different medical treatments, medications and drugs
• Suggest treatments based on findings
• Keep records of patients’ diseases, operations or other significant information (e.g. allergic episodes)
• Reach an informed diagnosis based on scientific knowledge and the patient’s medical history
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of California and the following qualifications:
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in family medicine.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Practicing experience in Oxnard, California will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.