Physicians Permanent Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Jersey City
Medical facilities in rural areas of Jersey City, NJ, US welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their residential area of Jersey City, NJ, US facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Jersey City, New Jersey and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
The Opportunity is for experienced Physicians with specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in NJ. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Access patient's medical history
• Perform routine examinations of patients
• Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
• Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
• Explaining medical procedures to patients.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
• Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
• Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate and called for.
• Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of NJ and the following qualifications:
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
• Empathetic and compassionate nature is important to be successful in the profession.
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and must be a good team player.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Ability to give unbiased advice, free from natural prejudice, non-factual opinions, and corporate influence.
• Ability to discuss sensitive information with patients and keep it confidential.
• Must have completed a residency in the US.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in NJ will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- Sources To Find Companies For Jobs Applications In UAE
- Automatic Job Application
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies
- Time Management Tips
- Grow Your Career - The Right Way
- Eid Ul Adha