Physicians Temporary Position (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Pomona
Private institutions in uban areas of Pomona, California, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their sub-urban areas of Pomona, California, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Pomona, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
It is an life chaning opportunity for experienced or to-be Physicians with specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in California. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
• Explaining medical procedures to patients.
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
• Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
• Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate and called for.
• Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
• Access patient's medical history
• Perform routine examinations of patients
• Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of California and the following qualifications:
• In-depth knowledge of examination procedures, methodologies and diagnostics
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in family medicine.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of California will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- International Doctors' Day
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- Grow Your Career - The Right Way
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?