Physicians Temporary Position (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Thornton
Almost all medical centers in uban areas of Thornton, CO, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their cosmopolitan city of Thornton, CO, USA institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Thornton, Colorado and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
This job offer is for physician Physicians with specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in CO. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Collaborate with other physicians and team members
• Give appropriate health advice
• Cultivate a climate of trust and compassion for patients
• Prescribe and interpret lab tests to obtain more information for underlying infections or abnormalities
• Conduct routine check-ups to patients to assess their health condition and discover possible issues
• Recommending and designing treatment plans.
• Examining patients, taking medical histories, addressing patients' concerns, and answering patients' questions.
• Discuss potential side effects of medication/treatment with patients and ensure that all allergy information is up-to-date before prescribing medication/treatment.
• Stay up to date with latest research, technologies and best practices
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of CO and the following qualifications:
• The history of participating in volunteering activities will be a plus.
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
• Previous working experience as a Physician for 3 year(s)
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Excellent knowledge of infectious diseases, their symptoms and epidemiology
• Empathetic and compassionate nature is important to be successful in the profession.
• Must possess good organizational and leadership skills and must be a good team player.
• Ability to make decisions quickly and recommend to specialists when needed.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Thornton, Colorado is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.