Private hospitals in rural areas of Oceanside, CA, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their rural areas of Oceanside, CA, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Oceanside, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Physicians can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
This job is for expert Physicians with specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in CA. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
• Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
• Refer patients to specialists if necessary
• Examine, analyze and interpret lab tests results
• Understand patients' health conditions based on symptoms and tests
• Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
• Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
• Consulting with other physicians, referring patients to specialists when necessary, and working with other healthcare staff, such as nurses, assistants, and other physicians.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of CA and the following qualifications:
• Compassionate and approachable personality
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in CA will be preferred.