Health centers in rural areas of Escondido, California, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their urban development of Escondido, California, United States of America hospitals and serve the community of Escondido, California and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Physicians can stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
The employment offer is for general practitioner Physicians with specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in California. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Analyze reports, test results, medical records and examinations to diagnose condition of patients and propose treatment options.
• Refer patients to specialists if necessary
• Examine, analyze and interpret lab tests results
• Understand patients' health conditions based on symptoms and tests
• Examine and provide treatments to injuries and refer patients to other physicians when needed (ophthalmologists, orthopedists, neurologists etc.)
• Ask intuitive questions to discover causes of illness
• Consulting with other physicians, referring patients to specialists when necessary, and working with other healthcare staff, such as nurses, assistants, and other physicians.
• Counseling patients on diet, hygiene, preventative healthcare, and other lifestyle changes.
• Maintain patient confidentiality and comply with all federal and state health information privacy laws.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of California with the following qualifications:
• A good listener to the problems and treating patients with professional courtesy.
• A caring and compassionate nature when working with families.
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Training in medical areas such as pediatrics, surgery, neurology, psychiatry, internal medicine, gynecology and community medicine.
• The history of participating in volunteering activities will be a plus.
• Strong understanding of examination methodologies and diagnostics
• Previous working experience as a Physician for 3 year(s)
• Excellent quantitative skills.
• Practicing experience in Escondido, California will be preferred.