Physicians Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, Midland
Public medical centers in rural areas of Midland, TX, US welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their country side of Midland, TX, US hospitals and serve the community of Midland, Texas and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Physicians can stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
This is an life chaning opportunity for family Physicians with specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in TX. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients. You will be responsible for:
• Give appropriate advice for healthy habits (diet, hygiene etc.) and preventative actions to promote overall health
• Prescribing medications or therapies.
• Diagnosing and treating injuries, illnesses, and disorders.
• Provide advice to patients for lifestyle and diet changes that may improve their health or help to treat the health issue they are experiencing.
• Work with the primary healthcare team to provide patients with primary medical care services within the standard of care for Internal Medicine patients.
• Keep records of patients’ progress and history
• Set diagnosis based on medical expertise and knowledge
• Remain up-to-speed with developments and best practices in medicine by attending conferences and seminars
• Prescribe medications or drugs and provide comprehensive instructions for administration
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of TX with the following qualifications:
• Must have good problem-solving skills.
• Good knowledge of medicine best practices and developments in the field.
• Good interpersonal and listening skills is essential to be selected.
• Pass an American Board of Specialties examination to acquire board certification in family medicine.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Outstanding knowledge of medication and drugs and related side effects and contraindications
• Doctor of Medicine degree (MD)
• Completion of a family practice residency in the state.
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in TX will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Global Educational Issues
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- OWCareers Job Specificity
- The International Brotherhood
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)