Physicians Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Oakland
Private hospitals in uban areas of Oakland, CA, US welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their cosmopolitan city of Oakland, CA, US medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Oakland, California and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Physicians can remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
This opportunity is for physician Physicians with specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in CA. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As physicians, you will treat and diagnose patients and responsible for:
• Ordering, performing, and interpreting diagnostic tests and explaining the results to patients.
• Adhere to departmental policies, procedures and objectives, ongoing quality improvement objectives and safety, environmental, and infection control standards.
• Order laboratory and radiology tests and refer patients to specialists when appropriate and called for.
• Adhere to laws, rules and regulations
• Access patient's medical history
• Perform routine examinations of patients
• Collaborate with other physicians, physician assistants and nurses to form a high performing medical team
• Conduct examinations to ill patients and evaluate symptoms to determine their condition
• Explaining medical procedures to patients.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of CA with the following qualifications:
• Committed to continuing education, keeping abreast of the latest techniques and advances to the benefit of their patients.
• Broad knowledge of common medications, side effects and contraindications and keeping the knowledge up-to-date.
• Ability to use evidence, method, and intuition, as well as subjective and objective items to provide the fastest, most effective treatment possible.
• Ability to provide calm presence to patients and their attendants.
• Must possess excellent written and spoken communication skills.
• Must not be direct or indirect employee of any pharmaceutical company.
• Must have good knowledge of legal medical guidelines and administrative matters.
• A state license and certification to practice medicine.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Oakland, California is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj
- The International Youth Day
- The Indian Independence Day
- Jobsora - one of the best jobs aggregator in the world
- The Most Advanced CV Distribution Service in Middle East
- Global Educational Issues