Planning Engineer in Romelectro Arabia Company, United States, Arabi
Planning Engineer job is available with Romelectro Arabia Company in United States, Arabi. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- As per Job post qualification for functions: Engineering ( Others ) / Sales / Business Development / Human Resources.
- Minimum experience required is: 0 to 1 Years.
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Familiarity with rules, regulations, best practices and performance standards
- Decision making ability and leadership skills
- BS degree in Engineering or relevant field
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 13 April 2023. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - www.linkedin.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like Degree in Engineering or similar. Experience with 3D modeling software. Proficiency in MS Office. Planning and project management skills. Strong multitasking abilities. A valid driver's license. Strong analytical, critical, and logical thinking skills. . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Planning Engineer .
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
Jobs in Construction Companies in UAE, Jobs in Real Estate Companies in UAE, Jobs in Oil and Gas Companies in UAE , Jobs in Schools in UAE
- How To Market Your Business?
- Jobsora - one of the best jobs aggregator in the world
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Undefeated Marketing Tactics
- After Interview - Send Thank You Email
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- Most Difficult Interview Questions