Production Manager in Construction Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Production Manager job is available with Construction Company in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Manager level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduation qualification for functions: Product Management / Project Management
- Minimum experience required is: 2 to 5 Years
- Proficient in MS Office and ERP software
- Outstanding communication ability
- Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
- BSc/Ba in business administration or relevant field is preferred
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 30 August 2020. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Production Manager and should have skills like Budget, Design, Management, Marketing, Sales, Training, Cision, Finance, Resource Management, Supervision, Safety, Planning, Product Design, Standards, Factory .
- Liaise with other managers to formulate objectives and understand requirements
- Estimate costs and prepare budgets
- Determine amount of necessary resources (workforce, raw materials etc.)
- Ensure output meets quality standards
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.