Project Engineer in Field modern solutions company (fmsco), United States, Arabi
Are you looking for Project Engineer job in United States, Arabi ? Field modern solutions company (fmsco) has a this Senior level role for you. Last date to apply is 05 April 2023.
project engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
You should have As per Job post qualification for Civil Engineering / Information Technology / Engineering ( Others ). Minimum experience required is 0 to 1 Years. Required skills for this role are: roblem-solving skills. Project engineers work at the highest level of design and plan large infrastructure projects which requires solving complex problems such as grid interconnection and transportation planning. Decision-making skills. Leadership skills. Math skills. Project management. Communication skills..
Your CV and Cover Letter should clearly describe your ability to perform duties of Project Engineer .
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field
- Perform overall quality control of the work (budget, schedule, plans, personnel’s performance) and report regularly on project status
- Assign responsibilities and mentor project team
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you - we shall search and apply on jobs on your behalf with perfect reporting.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies
- The Most Advanced CV Distribution Service in Middle East
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- Most Difficult Interview Questions
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?