Psychiatrists Adhoc Role (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, Grand Prairie
Healthcare centers in uban areas of Grand Prairie, Texas, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their rural areas of Grand Prairie, Texas, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of Grand Prairie, Texas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Psychiatristscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
This opportunity is for expert Psychiatristswith specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Texas. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As psychiatrist you will assess, treat, and help prevent mental disorders. You will work as therapist to diagnose a patient’s mental state and stability. You will be responsible for:
• Monitor and review treatment regularly
• Decide on suitable psychiatric treatment plans for patients, which may include a combination of medical, psychological, and social interventions in conjunction with other health professionals
• Assess patients by reviewing their mental and physical health, their background and current social situation, thoughts and past health issues, as well as any potential risk factors
• Follow ethical and legal policies, procedures and standards.
• Write and maintain patient and clinical records, including the type of treatment and medication administered.
• Consult with the patient’s Primary Care Physician, Nurses or other health care providers.
• Develop a treatment plan according to the needs of the patient’s needs and extent of emotional, social, cognitive, developmental or behavioral disorder.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Maintains historical records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events and writing summaries.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Texas and the following qualifications:
• the ability to work flexibly as part of a multidisciplinary team
• 4 years of psychiatric residency.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Current and unrestricted DEA registration
• the ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
• initiative and motivation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Texas will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- The International Youth Day
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- Find Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So difficult?
- Team Work - A Necessity For Success
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- International Doctors' Day