Psychiatrists Adhoc Role (Easy Apply) in Usdr Jobs Dot Com, United States, Portland
Public institutions in rural areas of Portland, OR, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their metropolitan city of Portland, OR, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Portland, Oregon and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Psychiatristscan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the facility.
The employment offer is for specialist Psychiatristswith specialization in Allergy and Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in OR. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As psychiatrist you will assess, treat, and help prevent mental disorders. You will work as therapist to diagnose a patient’s mental state and stability. You will be responsible for:
• Provide crisis intervention when needed.
• Treat a patient using psychotherapeutic methods and medication, monitoring the effects of any medication and adjusting treatment where necessary.
• Use a variety of methods to evaluate a patient, such as interviewing the patient, their family or other persons.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in continuing medical educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Improves staff competence by providing training and discussions regarding the interrelationship between psychosocial and physiological problems, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, and related issues.
• Maintains interdisciplinary treatment by reviewing treatment plans and progress, and consulting and collaborating with primary care physicians, mental health therapists, nurses, and other health care providers.
• Develops treatment plans by determining nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders and establishing treatment goals and methodologies.
• Monitors and evaluates treatment results.
• Helps patients by evaluating medical and psychosocial conditions.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of OR and the following qualifications:
• Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to treat others with empathy, understanding and respect
• good leadership skills with the ability to organize, train and motivate others
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Superior listening ability and emotional intelligence.
• Current and valid license to practice psychiatry in the state
• an analytical and scientific approach with good problem-solving skills
• clinical expertise in your chosen specialty
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in OR will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- Sacrifice Of Nations
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters