Psychiatrists High Paying Position (Easy Apply) in H1Md Dot Com, United States, Akron
Nursing homes in rural areas of Akron, OH, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their urban development of Akron, OH, USA facilities to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Akron, Ohio and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Psychiatristscan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. You can enjoy the off time, in a number of activities like golf, aerobics and cardio and tennis.
The offer is for general practitioner Psychiatristswith speciality in Pediatrics or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in OH. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As psychiatrists you will work in a variety of job environments, including court houses and law enforcement offices and responsible for:
• Improves staff competence by providing training and discussions regarding the interrelationship between psychosocial and physiological problems, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, and related issues.
• Maintains interdisciplinary treatment by reviewing treatment plans and progress, and consulting and collaborating with primary care physicians, mental health therapists, nurses, and other health care providers.
• Develops treatment plans by determining nature and extent of cognitive, emotional, developmental, social, and behavioral disorders and establishing treatment goals and methodologies.
• Monitors and evaluates treatment results.
• Helps patients by evaluating medical and psychosocial conditions.
• Providing patients with emotional support and strategies to help manage their disorder.
• Regularly following up with the patient to check progress and adjust the treatment plan as needed.
• Developing comprehensive treatment plans and prescribing medication as needed.
• Assessing patients through interviews, observations, tests, and medical history reviews.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • clinical expertise in your chosen specialty
• Board of Psychiatry certification and state license.
• Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to treat others with empathy, understanding and respect
• good leadership skills with the ability to organize, train and motivate others
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Superior listening ability and emotional intelligence.
• Current and valid license to practice psychiatry in the state
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in OH will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.