Psychiatrists High Paying Position (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Fayetteville
Base hospitals in uban areas of Fayetteville, NC, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their sub-urban areas of Fayetteville, NC, USA medical centers to serves the community of Fayetteville, North Carolina and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Psychiatristscan remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
It is an opportunity for experienced or to-be Psychiatristswith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in NC. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As psychiatrists you will work in a variety of job environments, including court houses and law enforcement offices and responsible for:
• Researching new developments in psychiatry and mental health.
• Thoroughly documenting each patient's diagnosis, symptoms, medication, treatment effectiveness, etc.
• Consulting with other medical professionals and psychologists.
• Diagnosing patients accurately.
• Counsel the patient and their close relatives.
• Work with a team of doctors if the patients on their treatment and help them understand the disease
• Carry out research and keep up to date with new information relevant to their field
• Work closely within, or lead a multidisciplinary team of health professionals, including psychiatric nurses, psychologists and occupational therapists.
• Monitor and review treatment regularly
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• emotional resilience to work in challenging situations
• the ability to work flexibly as part of a multidisciplinary team
• 4 years of psychiatric residency.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Current and unrestricted DEA registration
• the ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
• initiative and motivation.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Fayetteville, North Carolina is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.