Psychiatrists High Paying Position (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Tulsa
Health centers in uban areas of Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their cosmopolitan city of Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States medical centers to serves the community of Tulsa, Oklahoma and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Psychiatristscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
The Opportunity is for physician Psychiatristswith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Oklahoma. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As psychiatrists you will work in a variety of job environments, including court houses and law enforcement offices and responsible for:
• Write and maintain patient and clinical records, including the type of treatment and medication administered.
• Consult with the patient’s Primary Care Physician, Nurses or other health care providers.
• Develop a treatment plan according to the needs of the patient’s needs and extent of emotional, social, cognitive, developmental or behavioral disorder.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Maintains historical records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events and writing summaries.
• Assures quality and safe service for patients and staff by enforcing policies, procedures, standards, rules, Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care Organizations requirements, and legal regulations; participating in utilization reviews; and remaining available for emergency consultations.
• Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications; and supervising staff provision of services.
• Evaluates patients by interviewing patient, family, and other persons; conducting physical examinations; observing behaviors; reviewing medical history and related documents; selecting, administering, and interpreting psychological tests; and ordering laboratory tests and evaluating results.
• Develops and implements treatment plans, including prescription of psychotropic medications.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• emotional resilience to work in challenging situations
• the ability to work flexibly as part of a multidisciplinary team
• 4 years of psychiatric residency.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Current and unrestricted DEA registration
• the ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
• initiative and motivation.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Oklahoma will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.