Psychiatrists Locum Role (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Cincinnati
Public medical centers in uban areas of Cincinnati, OH, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their rural areas of Cincinnati, OH, USA medical centers to serves the community of Cincinnati, Ohio and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Psychiatristscan remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
This is an opportunity for expert Psychiatristswith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in OH. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As psychiatrists you will work in a variety of job environments, including court houses and law enforcement offices and responsible for:
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Maintains historical records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events and writing summaries.
• Assures quality and safe service for patients and staff by enforcing policies, procedures, standards, rules, Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care Organizations requirements, and legal regulations; participating in utilization reviews; and remaining available for emergency consultations.
• Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications; and supervising staff provision of services.
• Evaluates patients by interviewing patient, family, and other persons; conducting physical examinations; observing behaviors; reviewing medical history and related documents; selecting, administering, and interpreting psychological tests; and ordering laboratory tests and evaluating results.
• Develops and implements treatment plans, including prescription of psychotropic medications.
• Researching new developments in psychiatry and mental health.
• Thoroughly documenting each patient's diagnosis, symptoms, medication, treatment effectiveness, etc.
• Consulting with other medical professionals and psychologists.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • 4 years of psychiatric residency.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Current and unrestricted DEA registration
• the ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
• initiative and motivation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• emotional resilience to work in challenging situations
• Medical degree from a medical college from Cincinnati, Ohio is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj
- How To Market Your Business?
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- Time Management Tips
- How To Reach Your Goals?
- Grow Your Career - The Right Way