Psychiatrists Locum Role (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, McAllen
Small and large medical centers in uban areas of McAllen, Texas, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their urban development of McAllen, Texas, United States medical centers to serves the community of McAllen, Texas and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Psychiatristscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
The job opportunity is for general practitioner Psychiatristswith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Texas. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As psychiatrists you will work in a variety of job environments, including court houses and law enforcement offices and responsible for:
• Carry out research and keep up to date with new information relevant to their field
• Work closely within, or lead a multidisciplinary team of health professionals, including psychiatric nurses, psychologists and occupational therapists.
• Monitor and review treatment regularly
• Decide on suitable psychiatric treatment plans for patients, which may include a combination of medical, psychological, and social interventions in conjunction with other health professionals
• Assess patients by reviewing their mental and physical health, their background and current social situation, thoughts and past health issues, as well as any potential risk factors
• Follow ethical and legal policies, procedures and standards.
• Write and maintain patient and clinical records, including the type of treatment and medication administered.
• Consult with the patient’s Primary Care Physician, Nurses or other health care providers.
• Develop a treatment plan according to the needs of the patient’s needs and extent of emotional, social, cognitive, developmental or behavioral disorder.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • 4 years of psychiatric residency.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Current and unrestricted DEA registration
• the ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
• initiative and motivation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• emotional resilience to work in challenging situations
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Texas will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
Jobs in Construction Companies in UAE, Jobs in Real Estate Companies in UAE, Jobs in Oil and Gas Companies in UAE , Jobs in Schools in UAE