Psychiatrists Per Diem Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, Lubbock
Healthcare institutions in rural areas of Lubbock, TX, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their cosmopolitan city of Lubbock, TX, USA hospitals and serve the community of Lubbock, Texas and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Psychiatristscan stay in economical condominiums nearby and have easy commute to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
It is an life chaning opportunity for physician Psychiatristswith specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical board in TX. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As psychiatrist you will be responsible for:
• Prescribe medication when necessary
• Take note and keep detailed records of any interactions and decisions
• Work directly with patients suffering from a range of mental health problems and provide a good standard of practice care
• Keep up-to-date with professional job knowledge by reading publications, attending educational conferences or maintaining professional networks.
• Provide crisis intervention when needed.
• Treat a patient using psychotherapeutic methods and medication, monitoring the effects of any medication and adjusting treatment where necessary.
• Use a variety of methods to evaluate a patient, such as interviewing the patient, their family or other persons.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in continuing medical educational opportunities, reading professional publications, maintaining personal networks, and participating in professional organizations.
• Improves staff competence by providing training and discussions regarding the interrelationship between psychosocial and physiological problems, psychotropic medications, crisis intervention, and related issues.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of TX with the following qualifications:
• good leadership skills with the ability to organize, train and motivate others
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Superior listening ability and emotional intelligence.
• Current and valid license to practice psychiatry in the state
• an analytical and scientific approach with good problem-solving skills
• clinical expertise in your chosen specialty
• Board of Psychiatry certification and state license.
• Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
• The candidates with residencey completed from a hospital in TX will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- Eid Ul Adha
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE