Psychiatrists Temporary Position (Easy Apply) in J1Md Dot Com, United States, North Las Vegas
Private institutions in uban areas of North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and physicians opportunities available with their sub-urban areas of North Las Vegas, Nevada, United States institutions to provide consultation and diagnosis to the community of North Las Vegas, Nevada and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and nurses. The joining Psychiatristscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can engage in a variety of extracurricular activities within minutes’ drive of the medical facility.
It is an life chaning opportunity for experienced or to-be Psychiatristswith specialization in Family Medicine or other related speciality. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Nevada. However, doctors with other states' licenses can also apply with confidence.
As psychiatrist you will assess, treat, and help prevent mental disorders. You will work as therapist to diagnose a patient’s mental state and stability. You will be responsible for:
• Develop a treatment plan according to the needs of the patient’s needs and extent of emotional, social, cognitive, developmental or behavioral disorder.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Maintains historical records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events and writing summaries.
• Assures quality and safe service for patients and staff by enforcing policies, procedures, standards, rules, Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care Organizations requirements, and legal regulations; participating in utilization reviews; and remaining available for emergency consultations.
• Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications; and supervising staff provision of services.
• Evaluates patients by interviewing patient, family, and other persons; conducting physical examinations; observing behaviors; reviewing medical history and related documents; selecting, administering, and interpreting psychological tests; and ordering laboratory tests and evaluating results.
• Develops and implements treatment plans, including prescription of psychotropic medications.
• Researching new developments in psychiatry and mental health.
• Thoroughly documenting each patient's diagnosis, symptoms, medication, treatment effectiveness, etc.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Nevada and the following qualifications:
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Board Certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
• emotional resilience to work in challenging situations
• the ability to work flexibly as part of a multidisciplinary team
• 4 years of psychiatric residency.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Current and unrestricted DEA registration
• the ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Nevada will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.