Psychiatrists Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in H1Bmd Dot Com, United States, McKinney
Small and large medical centers in rural areas of McKinney, Texas, United States of America welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their metropolitan city of McKinney, Texas, United States of America hospitals and serve the community of McKinney, Texas and nearly localities with compassion and care. The joining Psychiatristscan stay in reasonable apartment suites nearby and have straightforward drive to and from the facility. He/she can enjoy the off time shopping and moving to different excursion spots inside a few kilometers of the home or the clinic.
The offer is for specialist Psychiatristswith specialty in Obstetrics & Gynecology . Preference will be given to candidates having license from any medical council in Texas. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As psychiatrist you will be responsible for:
• Determine a line of treatment for patients and implement it
• Supervise and teach junior medical staff depending on their post
• Have excellent knowledge of physiology, anatomy, psychology, pharmacology and mental health law, as well as an awareness of the social factors that influence mental health
• Prescribe medication when necessary
• Take note and keep detailed records of any interactions and decisions
• Work directly with patients suffering from a range of mental health problems and provide a good standard of practice care
• Keep up-to-date with professional job knowledge by reading publications, attending educational conferences or maintaining professional networks.
• Provide crisis intervention when needed.
• Treat a patient using psychotherapeutic methods and medication, monitoring the effects of any medication and adjusting treatment where necessary.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Texas with the following qualifications:
• Board of Psychiatry certification and state license.
• Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathic Medicine
• excellent interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to treat others with empathy, understanding and respect
• good leadership skills with the ability to organize, train and motivate others
• Committed to the profession, the patients and to continued self-improvement.
• Superior listening ability and emotional intelligence.
• Current and valid license to practice psychiatry in the state
• an analytical and scientific approach with good problem-solving skills
• Practicing experience in McKinney, Texas will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
Jobs in Construction Companies in UAE, Jobs in Real Estate Companies in UAE, Jobs in Oil and Gas Companies in UAE , Jobs in Schools in UAE