Psychiatrists Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Mesquite
Private hospitals in uban areas of Mesquite, TX, USA welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their cosmopolitan city of Mesquite, TX, USA medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Mesquite, Texas and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Psychiatristscan remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
This opportunity is for physician Psychiatristswith specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in TX. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As psychiatrist you will be responsible for:
• Evaluates patients by interviewing patient, family, and other persons; conducting physical examinations; observing behaviors; reviewing medical history and related documents; selecting, administering, and interpreting psychological tests; and ordering laboratory tests and evaluating results.
• Develops and implements treatment plans, including prescription of psychotropic medications.
• Researching new developments in psychiatry and mental health.
• Thoroughly documenting each patient's diagnosis, symptoms, medication, treatment effectiveness, etc.
• Consulting with other medical professionals and psychologists.
• Diagnosing patients accurately.
• Counsel the patient and their close relatives.
• Work with a team of doctors if the patients on their treatment and help them understand the disease
• Carry out research and keep up to date with new information relevant to their field
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of TX with the following qualifications:
• emotional resilience to work in challenging situations
• the ability to work flexibly as part of a multidisciplinary team
• 4 years of psychiatric residency.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Current and unrestricted DEA registration
• the ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
• initiative and motivation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Mesquite, Texas is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.