Psychiatrists Temporary Role (Easy Apply) in Surgeon Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Chattanooga
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Base hospitals in uban areas of Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States welcomes candidates for doctors and other medical positions with their residential area of Chattanooga, Tennessee, United States medical centers to provide diagnosis and medical treatment to the community of Chattanooga, Tennessee and nearly localities with the help of professional doctors and other paramedical staff. The joining Psychiatristscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. You can start the day running or jogging in the nearby park or do some bicycling to stay fit and healthy.
It is an opportunity for experienced Psychiatristswith specialty in Psychiatry . Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in Tennessee. Doctors with other states' licenses can likewise apply with confidence. Doctors living outside USA are not eligible.
As psychiatrist you will be responsible for:
• Assess patients by reviewing their mental and physical health, their background and current social situation, thoughts and past health issues, as well as any potential risk factors
• Follow ethical and legal policies, procedures and standards.
• Write and maintain patient and clinical records, including the type of treatment and medication administered.
• Consult with the patient’s Primary Care Physician, Nurses or other health care providers.
• Develop a treatment plan according to the needs of the patient’s needs and extent of emotional, social, cognitive, developmental or behavioral disorder.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests and exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Maintains historical records by documenting symptoms, medications, and treatment events and writing summaries.
• Assures quality and safe service for patients and staff by enforcing policies, procedures, standards, rules, Joint Commission for Accreditation of Health Care Organizations requirements, and legal regulations; participating in utilization reviews; and remaining available for emergency consultations.
• Treats patients by utilizing psychotherapeutic methods and medications; discussing progress toward goals with patients; providing instructions; monitoring effect of medications; and supervising staff provision of services.
The ideal candidate should have license from the state of Tennessee with the following qualifications:
• emotional resilience to work in challenging situations
• the ability to work flexibly as part of a multidisciplinary team
• 4 years of psychiatric residency.
• Expert diagnostic skills.
• Current and unrestricted DEA registration
• the ability to work under pressure and make informed decisions
• initiative and motivation.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of Tennessee will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.