PT - Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist in Chicago Family Health Center, United States, Chicago VEA
PT - Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist Job is available with Chicago Family Health Center in United States, Chicago. It is a Senior Level level role. This applicant should be CPR Certification will be require and maintained qualified for this position. This job will expire on 31 December 2018.
This job involves skills like History, Infection Control, Screening, Storage, Privacy, Standards, Laboratory, Relays, Radio, Protocol, Pressure, Medical Record, Education, Maintenance and Quality control.
Just like this, we collect thousands of jobs from different channels and make it easy for you to apply.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Team Work - A Necessity For Success
- The Indian Independence Day
- Most Difficult Interview Questions
- Career Assessment - Do's And Don'ts
- Automatic Job Application
- International Doctors' Day
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?