Quantity Surveyor in Construction Company, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
Are you looking for Quantity Surveyor job in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi ? Construction Company has a this Senior level role for you. Last date to apply is 30 August 2020.
Surveyors measure land features, such as depth and shape, based on reference points. They examine previous land records to verify data from on-site surveys. Surveyors also prepare maps and reports, and present results to clients.
You should have Graduation qualification for Quality Assurance and Audit. Minimum experience required is 2 to 5 Years. Required skills for this role are: Civil Engineering, Salary, Construction, Engineering, Survey, Office, Civil, Engineer.
Your CV and Cover Letter should clearly describe your ability to perform duties of Quantity Surveyor .
- Conduct surveys on land sites and properties
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes)
- Build maps, sketches, and charts
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you - we shall search and apply on jobs on your behalf with perfect reporting.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Chances of getting a dream job
- Team Work - A Necessity For Success
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts
- Muslims' Greatest Festival, Hajj