Real Estate Agent in Real Estate Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Real Estate Agent job is available with Real Estate Company in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduation qualification for functions: Real Estate
- Minimum experience required is: 2 to 5 Years
- Proven working experience as a real estate agent or real estate salesperson
- Proven track of successful sales record
- Pleasant and trustworthy
- MS Office familiarity
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 08 October 2020. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Real Estate Agent and should have skills like Counseling, Social Media, Buying, Selling, Real Estate, Business, Property, Instagram, Responsible, Customer, Agent .
- Provide guidance and assist sellers and buyers in marketing and purchasing property for the right price under the best terms
- Cooperate with appraisers, escrow companies, lenders and home inspectors
- Develop networks and cooperate with attorneys, mortgage lenders and contractors
- Remain knowledgeable about real estate markets and best practices
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Most Difficult Interview Questions
- Eid Ul Adha
- The Most Advanced CV Distribution Service in Middle East
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Jobseekers Must Apply For Jobs In UAE Companies
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- The Indian Independence Day
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts