Registered Nurse in HCA Healthcare, United States, Anchorage
Registered Nurse job is available with HCA Healthcare in United States, Anchorage. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Graduate, Physician, Graduation, Patient Care, CERTIFICATION, college of nursing and Medical Education qualification for functions:
- Minimum experience required is:
- Proven nursing experience
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 02 December 2022. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Registered Nurse and should have skills like .
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Monitor and record patient’s condition and document provided care services
- Follow care regulations and standards
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.