Registered Nurse in Right Health, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Registered Nurse job is available with Right Health in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Nursing Diploma qualification for functions: Medical / Healthcare
- Minimum experience required is: 2 to 3 Years
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- BS or diploma in nursing
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 30 July 2020. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Registered Nurse and should have skills like Time Management. Work Environment. confidence, Communication & Good Talking skills. .
- Prepare patients for examinations and perform routine diagnostic checks (monitor pulse, blood pressure and temperature, provide drugs and injections etc)
- Treat medical emergencies
- Administer workloads
- Work within and cooperate with a multidisciplinary team
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss?
- Job Portals And Their Role In Job Search
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?
- A Better Approach To Company Culture
- Sources To Find Companies For Jobs Applications In UAE
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE
- Chances of getting a dream job
- How to Make Your Auto Job Profile Shine; Incorporating Academics