Restaurant Supervisor in Hotel and Resorts, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Are you looking for Restaurant Supervisor job in United Arab Emirates, Dubai ? Hotel and Resorts has a this Senior level role for you. Last date to apply is 30 August 2020.
Supervisor to oversee the workflow at our facilities. The role is a complex one. He/She will not just be someone who supervises the work of others. A supervisor is also responsible for coaching, resolving issues and serving as a link between subordinates and upper management.
The ideal candidate will be a competent individual who will be able to guide and train employees. He/She will be well-versed in processes under the role’s responsibility and will be results-driven and focused.
You should have Graduation qualification for Administrative. Minimum experience required is 2 to 5 Years. Required skills for this role are: English, Salary, Transportation, Communication, Good Communication, Transport, Customer, Staff.
Your CV and Cover Letter should clearly describe your ability to perform duties of Restaurant Supervisor .
- Organize workflow and ensure that employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Receive complaints and resolve problems
- Decide on reward and promotion based on performance
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you - we shall search and apply on jobs on your behalf with perfect reporting.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Search Jobs In UAE - Why Is It So Difficult?
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss?
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Importance of Customized Cover Letters for Your Job Search