Safety officer in KHIEWIT BUILDING GROUP, United States, Omaha, Nebraska
Are you looking for Safety officer job in United States, Omaha, Nebraska ? KHIEWIT BUILDING GROUP has a this Senior level role for you. Last date to apply is 30 March 2023.
Safety Officer to facilitate compliance with occupational health and safety (OHS) guidelines. You will provide advice on measures to minimize hazards or unhealthy situations. You will also be on a constant lookout for violations.
The ideal candidate will be a responsible individual who swears by OSH regulations. Your work will be largely focused on prevention so you need to be conscientious and farsighted. The ideal candidate will also be detail-oriented and ready to act in emergencies.
You should have As per Job post qualification for Security / Protective Services / Human Resources / Accounts / Audit. Minimum experience required is 0 to 1 Years. Required skills for this role are: Safety, Planning, Responsible, Implementing, Office.
Your CV and Cover Letter should clearly describe your ability to perform duties of Safety officer .
- Advise and instruct on various safety-related topics (noise levels, use of machinery etc.)
- Conduct risk assessment and enforce preventative measures
- Oversee installations, maintenance, disposal of substances etc.
- Prepare reports on occurrences and provide statistical information to upper management
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you - we shall search and apply on jobs on your behalf with perfect reporting.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
Jobs in Construction Companies in UAE, Jobs in Real Estate Companies in UAE, Jobs in Oil and Gas Companies in UAE , Jobs in Schools in UAE
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- The International Brotherhood
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Chances of getting a dream job
- OWCareers Job Specificity
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Tips For Writing Cover Letters
- Jobseeker Profile - How To Create?