SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR in Hitachi Careers, United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi
SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR job is available with Hitachi Careers in United Arab Emirates, Abu Dhabi. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- Degree, High School, High school , High school , University Degree, University degree, High School Degree, Project Management and University Degree qualification for functions: .
- Minimum experience required is: .
- Previous experience as a surveyor or in a similar role
- Tech savvy, including familiarity with CAD software
- Attention to detail
- Valid certificate is required
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 29 April 2021. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - careers.hitachi.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from SENIOR QUANTITY SURVEYOR .
- Examine previous records and evidence to ensure data accuracy
- Use equipment and tools to accurately measure land features (e.g. longitudes, latitudes)
- Build maps, sketches, and charts
- Report on survey results and present findings to clients
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Job Portals And Their Role In Job Search
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE
- The International Youth Day
- Chances of getting a dream job
- Rio De Janeiro, The 2016 Olympics
- Jobseekers Must Register On These Job Portals In UAE