Senior Software Engineer in Leidos, United States, Fort Meade
Senior Software Engineer job is available with Leidos in United States, Fort Meade. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- GED, Degree, Diploma, Bachelor, High School, High school , High school , Bachelor's Degre, Bachelor's Degree, Bachelor's degree, Computer Science , Bachelor's degree , High School Diploma, High school diploma and High school diploma/GED qualification for functions:
- Minimum experience:
- Proven experience as a Senior Software Engineer
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Experience using system monitoring tools (e.g. New Relic) and automated testing frameworks
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 17 December 2023. We encourage you to visit the company website - careers.leidos.com for job application. Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions typically expected from Senior Software Engineer and require skills like .
Just like this, we collect thousands of jobs from different sources with easy apply option. If you find it difficult to search and apply on jobs on daily basis, you can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you.
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never pay for jobs.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.