Senior Software Engineer in Leidos, United States, Fort Meade
Senior Software Engineer job is available with Leidos in United States, Fort Meade. It is a Senior level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- GED, Degree, Diploma, Bachelor, High School, High school , High school , Bachelor's Degre, Bachelor's Degree, Bachelor's degree, Computer Science , Bachelor's degree , High School Diploma, High school diploma and High school diploma/GED qualification for functions: .
- Minimum experience required is: .
- Extensive experience in software development, scripting and project management
- Knowledge of selected programming languages (e.g. Python, C++) and the Java/J2EE platform
- In-depth knowledge of relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL) and NoSQL databases (e.g. MongoDB)
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 17 December 2023. You can apply through OWCareers but we encourage to visit the company website - careers.leidos.com. The ideal candidate should have skills like . The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Senior Software Engineer .
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle
- Review and debug code
- Perform validation and verification testing
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
Please never pay any money for jobs and report any such incidents to us, so that immediate action can be taken to safeguard the interests of the general public.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.