Sr. Accountant in Alfardan Group, United States, East Middlebury
Accountant responsibilities include auditing financial documents and procedures, reconciling bank statements and calculating tax payments and returns. To be successful in this role, you should have previous experience with bookkeeping and a flair for spotting numerical mistakes.
Sr. Accountant job is available with Alfardan Group in United States, East Middlebury. It is a Senior level role. As per Job post qualification for Accounts / Audit / Sales / Business Development / Sales / Business Development is a must. Experience required is 0 to 1 Years. Please apply by 01 April 2023.
You will be responsible for functions typically expected from Sr. Accountant . The ideal candidate should have skills like: Highly detail-oriented and organized. Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines. Proven ability to work both independently and collaboratively with different levels of employees. Superior analytical and problem-solving skills. Familiarity with accounting software and programs. .
If you find it difficult to search and apply on jobs on daily basis, you can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you.
To avoid any scam, we strongly advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Online Presence
- Job Portals And Their Role In Job Search
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Undefeated Marketing Tactics
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts
- Grow Your Career - The Right Way