Supply Chain Manager in Jackson Hogg Limited, United States, Kingdom City
Getting job interviews require alot of online research, profiling and applications. If you find it difficult, you can hire OWCareers Virtual Assistant to search and apply on jobs on your behalf.
Supply Chain Manager job is available with Jackson Hogg Limited in United States, Kingdom City. It is a Manager level role. To be considered, the applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- As per Job post qualification for functions: Sales / Business Development / Operations / Human Resources
- Minimum experience required is: 0 to 1 Years
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Working experience of relevant software (e.g. SAP MM)
- Strong communication skills
- A strategic and analytical mind
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 03 April 2023. The successful candidate should be responsible for functions typically expected from Supply Chain Manager and should have skills like Sales, Reporting, Supply Chain, Tendering, Business, Vendor, Support, Monitoring, Proposals, Metrics, Procurement, Reports, Quality .
- Create the company’s supply chain strategy
- Analyze data from shipping and delivering processes to find bottlenecks and other issues
- Evaluate and report on KPIs
- Resolve issues that come up (e.g. delays in delivery, accidents)
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received and never ever pay any money for interviews / jobs and report such instances to the authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- OWCareers Job Specificity
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- Automatic Job Application
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Past Experiences
- CV Writing Tips - Dos and Don'ts
- A Better Approach To Company Culture