Surgeons Locum Role (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Roseville
Public medical centers in uban areas of Roseville, CA, USA are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their rural areas of Roseville, CA, USA medical centers to serves the community of Roseville, California and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Surgeonscan remain in sensible condo suites close by and have clear drive to and from the practice. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
This is an opportunity for expert Surgeonswith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical council in CA. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As surgeon you will be responsible for:
• Coordinate follow-up meetings with patients and monitor health conditions after surgery or treatment.
• Plan and execute disease/illness prevention and health promotion programs.
• Maintain the highest regard for patient dignity and observe the precepts of the American Hospital Associations Bill of Rights for patients.
• Oversee all treatment prior to and post-surgery, and identify associated risks.
• Direct and coordinate activities of hospital staff for proper patient care.
• Ensure sterility in the operating room, and all equipment and instruments.
• Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures.
• Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
• Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • 3 years of experience practicing as a General Surgeon.
• Current state medical license
• Certification through the American Board of Medical Specialties is essential
• Board Certified/Board Eligible
• Great management and leadership skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Superb organizational and time management skills.
• 3 years of experience practicing as a General Surgeon.
• Medical degree from a medical college from Roseville, California is recommended.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.