Surgeons Permanent Position (Easy Apply) in Physician Recruiters Dot Com, United States, Modesto
Public hospitals in uban areas of Modesto, California, United States are always open to doctors and other medical staff for their country side of Modesto, California, United States medical centers to serves the community of Modesto, California and nearly localities with passion, 24/7. The joining Surgeonscan remain in practical condos close by and have simple drive to and from the clinic. He/she can also enjoy the off time shopping and hiking to a number of outing-spots within few kilometers of the residence or the hospital.
The employment offer is for family Surgeonswith speciality in Internal Medicine or other similar specialty. Preference will be given to competitors having permit from any clinical board in California. Specialists with other states' licenses can likewise apply with certainty.
As surgeon you will be responsible for:
• Prescribe preoperative and postoperative treatment and procedures.
• Follow established surgical techniques during surgery.
• Perform surgical procedures to prevent or correct injury, disease, deformities, and patient function while adhering to regulatory and ethical protocols.
• Evaluate and advise patients on the risk involved with having surgery.
• Review patient medical history and plan the best procedure for treatment.
• Examine patients and make diagnoses to determine the need for surgery.
• Collaborate within a team of other medical professionals
• Aid patients through the healing process by providing post-surgical care and follow up
• Address any of the questions or concerns of the patient or their family
The ideal candidate should have the following qualifications: • Board Certified/Board Eligible
• Great management and leadership skills.
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Superb organizational and time management skills.
• 3 years of experience practicing as a General Surgeon.
• Current state medical license
• Certification through the American Board of Medical Specialties is essential
• Board Certified/Board Eligible
• The candiates with prior experience of working in state of California will be preferred.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- The Indian Independence Day
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Video CV Link
- Jobseekers should be registered on these Portals for Jobs in UAE
- Job Hunting Don'ts
- How To Make Your 'Automatic Job Application' Profile Shine - Cover Letters
- How To Market Your Business?
- Importance Of Morality In Society
- The International Brotherhood