VP Model Risk in JCW, United States, New York, New York
JCW is looking for VP Model Risk in United States, New York. It is a Entry level role. The applicant should fulfill the following requirements:
- CFA, Degree, CERTIFICATION, technical degree and Degree in Finance qualification for functions: Finance / Accounts / Audit / Legal ( Including Tax )
- Minimum experience:
Tentative expiry date of this job post is 07 April 2021. To maximize your chances for job interviews, please visit the company website - www.jcwresourcing.com and apply online. Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions typically expected from VP Model Risk and require skills like Banking, Design, English, International, Management, Mathematics, Microsoft Office, Statistics, Compliance, Credit Risk, Credit, Finance, Policy, Reporting, Documentation, Economics, Sourcing, Command, Engineering, Analytics, Search, Business, Development, Financial, Standards, Support, Regulatory Requirements, Validation, Financial Services, Risk Management, Industry, Collaboration, Discipline, Professional, Responsible, Organization, Technical, Office, Associate and Engineer.
If you find it difficult to search and apply on jobs on daily basis, you can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs for you.
To avoid any scam, we advise you to consider the legitimacy of any response received.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss?
- Global Educational Issues
- Importance Of Career Counseling
- Undefeated Marketing Tactics
- Find Jobs in Engineering Companies in UAE
- Chances of getting a dream job
- Sources To Find Companies For Jobs Applications In UAE
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort