Welder in A well Reputed Company, United Arab Emirates, Dubai
Welder job is available with A well Reputed Company in United Arab Emirates, Dubai. It is a Skilled Professional level role. Last date to apply is 30 August 2020.
A welder must be competent in using potentially dangerous equipment following all safety precautions. The ideal candidate will also have a steady hand and great attention to detail. Knowledge of different kinds of metal and their properties is essential.
You should have Educated qualification for Other Unskilled to Skilled. Minimum experience required is Experienced. Required skills for this role are: Cement, Steel, Fabrication, Plant, Electrician, Welder, Email, Operator.
Your application should clearly demonstrate your ability to perform functions that are normally performed by Welder .
- Operate angle grinders to prepare the parts that must be welded
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment in various positions (vertical, horizontal or overhead)
- Test and inspect welded surfaces and structure to discover flaws
- Maintain equipment in a condition that does not compromise safety
You can hire our Virtual Assistant to Find Jobs and apply on your behalf.
Please understand your rights as an applicant and do not pay any money for jobs and report any such demands to authorities.
Perfect your CV / Resume from a suitable template especially developed for you - download and update by yourself or get it done from our consultants.
- OWCareers Offers Dream Employment Hunting Service Without Effort
- How To Write A Professional CV
- The Most Advanced CV Distribution Service in Middle East
- What Do Employers Look For In Employees?
- How To Deal With A Bad Boss?
- Charging Job Seekers to Top Their Profiles On the Applicant list, Ethical or Not?
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)